AFRIKABURN with Bubbles and Bass: May 1-6, 2013
Tankwa Karoo, South Africa
BURNING BUSH: Apr 28-May 11, 2013
Cape Town, SA - Tankwa Karoo, SA - Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Get ready to take off on an African trip of a lifetime with your favorite after hours camp, Bubbles and Bass.
* We'll start with 4 nights in Cape Town, historic and exciting cultural capital of South Africa. We'll take over a boutique guest house, go for a wine tour in the Stellenbosch, and party with our favorite DJs in the hottest nightlife scene in southern Africa.
* Follow that up with 5 nights at Afrikaburn, South Africa's regional burn, in the Tankwa Karoo desert. We'll bring the Bubbles and Bass spirit, music, and bubbly to Africa. In return, we'll experience how they burn on the other side of the world. Can't come on the full trip with us? This portion is available as an option as a part of your own African journey.
* Last stop will be Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, one of the natural wonders of the world. Along side the 355ft magical waterfalls, VF is home to an activities and safari wonderland where you can relax or get your adrenaline fix at your leisure.
How much does it cost?
BURNING BUSH - 2 week experience - 3575
AFRIKABURN with Bubbles and Bass - 5 nights - 745
AFRIKABURN with Bubbles and Bass (May 1-6, 2013):
Afrikaburn ticket, transport to/from Cape Town, tent and sleeping roll, 3 meals daily with chef and camp assistant, water and soft drinks, bubbly to drink and gift, basstastic sound system, bedoin communal tent, and the opportunity of a lifetime.
BURNING BUSH (Apr 28-May 11, 2013):
Flights to Cape Town from NYC, airport transfer, four nights in boutique hotel at base of Table Mountain in Cape Town, group wine tour to Stellenbosch, free entry to Bubbles and Bass party at local hot spot, the afrikaburn experience with Bubbles and Bass (listed above), flights to Livingstone Zambia and airport transfer to Victoria Falls Zimbabwe, five nights at a scenic resort in Zimbabwe, flights back to NYC, + more as our group develops.
How do I join?
Email email@example.com with your interest, Burning Bush or Afrikaburn, and we'll let you know more about getting involved and payment schedule. Afrikaburn sold out in 2012 so please let us know of your interest as soon as possible!
Why did we pick Cape Town?
Here's a brief list of things at your fingertips:
* great white shark diving
* visiting Robin Island (prison where Mandela lived)
* hiking up or paragliding/abseiling off of Table Mountain (gorgeous views of the entire city)
* view southern most point of Africa (with penguins!)
* beautiful beaches allow for sand boarding, wind surfing and kite boarding, scuba diving
* horseback riding, skydiving
* hands-on African cooking experience
* get in touch with locals of the vibrant, urban township of Gugulethu or Khayelitsha which takes place in a local family’s home in the township
Check out this Afrikaburn video: http://vimeo.com/49009808
Why did we pick Victora Falls?
We love all that Africa has to offer here:
* white water rafting
* see big game safari (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino) through morning night drives or hikes or overnight camp outs
* bungee jumping off Victoria falls bridge
* canoeing on the mighty Zambezi
* flights of angels through the falls
* relax pool side with views of a watering hole that attracts game
* African dancing
* experience braai (delicious African barbeque)